The Best Eid Books for Kids (by age)
Eid is fast approaching, and what better way is there to prepare and excite your children than by reading to them a story about this wonderful holiday.
Eid books are fun to read, contain a lot of important information about Eid and the Sunnahs of Eid, and get the kids excited!
These also make great gifts.
Please note the parenthesis noting prices, placed for your convenience. Also, I have included both Eid al-Fitr and Eid-Al Adha books, as the beautiful Eid spirit is present in both holidays!
The following is the list of Eid books for children, compiled by age group:
Ages 0-3: Board books:
1. Our First Eid Celebration (7 usd)
2. The Rhyming Eid book (7.50 usd)
3. Hasan and Aneesa Celebrate Eid (7 usd)
4. Peg and Cat: The Eid al-Adha Adventure (13 usd)
5. Rashad's Ramadan and Eid al-Fitr (5 usd)
6. "Personalized" Perfect Eid (around 33 usd)
7. Bashirah and the Amazing Bean Pie (15 usd)
8. One Perfect Eid Day and No More Cake! (6 usd)
1. Once Upon a Eid: (18 usd)
2. Daris the Bosnian: an Epic Eid Poem (17 dollars)
Check out the individual reviews on my blog for more details about each book.
And make sure to check out these useful links as well: